Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Kindle Status



Just an FYI that I got my Kindle 2 and....(drumroll, please)....

IT IS EVERYTHING I DREAMED IT WOULD BE. IT IS ABSOLUTELY LIFE-CHANGING.

I carry it around with me wherever I go. I can download books instantly from wherever I am, and I find that intoxicating. I could be in a Thai jail (a la Bridget Jones) and download the Twilight Saga. No problem. I even downloaded a book for class...no trip to Barnes & Noble, no waiting on Amazon shipping. Plus they're cheaper than actual books. Yeah, the up-front cost of the Kindle is staggering, but since George won this version I can avoid that guilt. Yippee!!!

I can't stand to be still and/or bored at any time, so if I have a spare two minutes all I have to do is whip out my Kindle. You can download newspapers, blogs, books and magazines. The only downside I've found is that my recent interest in photography is limited here (photos don't come across well in this format).

Kindle be praised!!!


0 comments:

cmyk search