Tuesday, May 19, 2009

National Stationery Show

As I type this blog entry, the National Stationery Show is underway in New York City at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center. I really really really wish I were there.

Really.

For a play-by-play of some stuff going on at the show now, check out what the folks at Design*Sponge have been nice enough to post for the rest of us NOT in New York right now:

A few more of their favorites from the show

If you happen to be in New York today or tomorrow, here are a few of the things you may see if you stop by.  I know I'd sneak in if I had the chance!

From the super talented folks at Wiley Valentine:

Wiley Valentine 1
Wiley Valentine 2

I think my favorite out of the bunch is the "Sorry I've been an ass" donkey card and envelope.  Hilarious!

And some yummy new stuff from Smock:


Smock 2
Smock 3
Smock 4

0 comments:

cmyk search