Monday, June 8, 2009

Coldplay

This weekend, George and I journeyed to Nashville, Tennessee to see Coldplay at the Sommet Center. I have no patience for concerts, but even I have to admit that it was worth the trip. Here are some pix of the concert courtesy of my iPhone.

They released a ton of big yellow balloons when they played....yep, you guessed it...Yellow.

Coldplay playing Yellow

Towards the end of the show they ran right by us (yes, I was two feet from Chris Martin for a millisecond!!) and played a few songs at the back of the auditorium.

Coldplay moved to the back of the auditorium

Coldplay

Coldplay - yellow balloons

This is my favorite picture.  At the end of the concert they released thousands of neon butterflies.  They gave away a CD to everyone on the way out, and they used the butterfly for the cover design. 

Coldplay butterflies

0 comments:

cmyk search