Saturday, January 9, 2010

Elvis Presley's 75th birthday

Elvis

I'm a day late posting this - the King's birthday was actually yesterday, January 8th - but the festivities are going on all weekend in Memphis.

So, if you're not attending and want to pay your respects, what do you do?

1. Elvis movie marathon
3. Read these great quotes from Elvis:

Ambition is like a dream with a V8 engine.

I don't think I'm bad for people. If I did think I was bad for people, I would go back to driving a truck, and I really mean this.

I think I have something tonight that's not quite correct for evening wear. Blue suede shoes.

I was training to be an electrician. I suppose I got wired the wrong way round somewhere along the line.

I'm not trying to be sexy. It's just my way of expressing myself when I move around.

Man, I really like Vegas.


0 comments:

cmyk search