Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Roasted lamb's head

This entry on Serious Eats blog about roasted lamb's head reminds me of the nude figure drawing class I took a few years ago. We all tried to act all blase' and chilled out that there's a naked person standing in front of you for three hours. Whatever, this is art. On the last day after we turned in our portfolio, though, the truth came out. One person in particular expressed her horror at having to draw a man that was crouched on his feet. From behind. AND his behind was at her eye level. Think about it.

So, the author of this blog seriously compares how romantic a pig's head versus a lamb's head would be as a dinner for two. Most of the comments are straight-up serious in return except for this little gem:

I know that I would find a way to cook it and enjoy it, but I honestly just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Thank you, resolutejc.

0 comments:

cmyk search